At Head Start Montessori School there is an orientation and acceptance process preceding the final admission for enrollment. We ask that all interested families make an appointment to visit the school for an initial information session at which time you will:
- Meet the Principal and discuss your vision
- Learn about Montessori and the school’s philosophy and vision
- Tour the school and its facilities
- Partake in a 20 minute classroom observation
- Schedule a follow-up meeting to discuss further questions, perceptions and/or concerns and ensure a mutual understanding has been established
The admission requirements include:
- Completing a Registration Form for enrollment.
- Completed up-to-date Public Health Immunization Form or Conscientious Objection Form
- A “one time” Registration Fee
- A non-refundable cheque for one month’s tuition with registration. *Note: This cheque is to cover the June tuition.